Lunch with Girlfriends at T.G.I. Fridays

The girls and I had a wonderful time with the company and of the food at T.G.I Fridays last Sunday. Since it was my first time there, I had to sample the food and it was all good as we shared everything. I had a taste of the very delicious “Buffalo Wings”, “Chicken Nanchos” and my very tasty Snapper dish (Not sure what its’ called but it’s all good).

After great conversation and a full tummy, we all then proceeded to search for my very dream shoes.  We passed by so many shops selling all sort of shoes, even medical shoes.. but since I got one in mind from Timberland we just passed by those stores.

Unfortunately, Timberland Malaysia does not have my dream shoes but I settled for an equally awesome one. You can read about it here.

Anyway.. here are some pictures of what we had that Sunday. Enjoy!

food at TGI Friday

snapper

mushroom

mushroom soup

cappucino

Cheerio…

LadyJava

First Commenter
***
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

47 Responses to “Lunch with Girlfriends at T.G.I. Fridays”

1. Monica says:

haha i've just left my comments over @ WOAFS abt the food…i love their buffalo wings!:D
    My recent post Lunch @ Kim Hoe Restaurant, Pulau Ketam

2. Monica says:

My recent post Lunch @ Kim Hoe Restaurant, Pulau Ketam

3. Mariuca says:

LOL @ passing by so many shoe stores hahahahhahahahaha
    My recent post Project Meatloaf *

4. Mariuca says:

LOL @ passing by so many shoe stores hahahahhahahahaha
    My recent post Project Meatloaf *

5. Mariuca says:

That day I wanted to buy Adidas shoes from Sg but no size then came home to M'sia asked the branch in my area, they said takde here, tak sampai kat M'sia it seems… just like the low-fat Cafe 21.. only in Sg, must go to Sg again soon to shop then he he…<3
    My recent post Baskin Robbins Treat! *