I must admit I know nothing about this holiday until I saw the piñata smash on ww.youtube.com/PeptoBismol, and then I started finding out more about this holiday. Apparently it is a holiday which is celebrated nationwide in the United States to commemorate the cause of freedom and democracy during the first years of the American Civil War. It is also to celebrate the Mexican heritage and pride so you can be sure they’ll be lots of fiesta and Mexican food around.
This year, Actress Busy Philipps Celebrates Pepto-Bismol’s Cinco de Mayo Piñata Campaign and let us know what her favorite way to smash the piñata is. She also brainstorm with Pepto and give suggestions and ideas on how to celebrate this May fiesta.
- Enlist your musician friend to play mariachi music at your party
- Host a “Guac-off” in your office between coworkers who insist they have the best recipes
- Referee a Chihuahua race at your local dog park
- Buy a handful of sombreros and teach your friends the Mexican hat dance
- Keep the Pepto-Bismol on hand in case those extra nachos do you over
And remember, that Pepto’s got you covered for all your Cinco celebrations. Enjoy your Mexican food!
Thanks for all your comments
♥ ♥ ♥